"As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God's varied grace" (1 Pt 4:10).
As Christian stewards, we receive God's gifts gratefully, cultivate them responsibly, share them lovingly in justice with others, and return them with increase to the Lord. We can practice this in our generous giving of time, talent, and treasure.
St. Francis of Assisi Parish provides many opportunities to be involved.
Those who volunteer with children (school, PSR, coaching, etc.) are required to:
- Attend a Virtus training session; the training schedule can be found at Virtus.org.
- Have a background check completed and filed at the Parish Office.
- Send acknowledgment of reading the following:
- 2016 Revised Policy Book - Please print page 65, sign and return to the parish office.
- Standards of Conduct - Please print page 17, sign and return to the parish office.